Wednesday, September 14, 2005

In the studio . . .



Just a quick update -- Rob Still has graciously allowed me to use his very cool studio, and I'm in the middle of recording right now. God is faithful! I also recovered the recording of "None Like You" from a couple of weeks ago at Belmont Church and mixed it and posted it to my site. You can download it there.

Now I'm working on five new songs. So far I've finished (for now, anyway) the drums, half the bass, and all the guitars and have started vocals. If you've never seen Rob's studio (The Orchard), it's quite amazing. I'm kind of overwhelmed. So, recording is on schedule. I'm hoping to have it finished by Oct.1, maybe just in time for Bella to be born. Then maybe I'll figure out how to make a living.

By the way, thank you all who came to our baby shower/welcome home party. We were blown away by your generosity. We are truly blessed to have such great friends, and it was so cool to see so many of you in one room! We missed you this summer. It's good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home